FP Mailing Solutions, a world-class mailroom solutions provider, announced today the introduction of its postalmanager desktop software system for efficient, cost-effective USPS® mail center processing. postalmanager integrates with a number of FP's digital postage systems to deliver effective, yet inexpensive, weighing, tracking, and reporting. This integrated mailing and accounting software solution saves money by using electronic confirmation services, such as Delivery Confirmation® and Signature Confirmation®.
postalmanager offers an array of unique features, including unlimited postage accounts; advanced detailed multi-level account reporting; user-defined account fields; data export capability; a USPS rate package that includes First-Class®, Priority Mail®, Parcel Post®, and International Mail; USPS confirmation uploading and tracking; confirmation printing on Avery® labels; and a scale platform weighing up to 150 lbs. Business mailers can enhance postalmanager with additional options, including Eltron label printing and touch-screen convenience.
"We specifically designed postalmanager to provide a complete, yet low-cost, USPS PC desktop mailroom operation," said Michael Doumas, CEO of FP Mailing Solutions. "Combining our digital postal systems with postalmanager puts automatic mailing, essential data collection, and reporting at our customers' fingertips."
With postalmanager, reports can be automatically generated after weighing and processing mail. Simply place the mail piece directly into the feeder of the FP digital postal system - you won't even have to glance at the user interface screen. Mail is processed, tracked, and saved - with all the essential data ready for on-the-spot reporting.
Key advantages of postalmanager include:
- User-Friendly Toolbar - Large icons are easy to find and use. Optional Touch-Screen Panel application enables even faster navigation.
- Mail Information - Easily modifies package shipping characteristics or destination ZIP Code. Enables user to post internal comments for reporting.
- Account Information - Keeps you informed - up to three levels - on which account is assigned to a package.
- Frequent Tasks - Saves frequently used mail jobs, avoiding repeat setups and boosting productivity.
- Extra Services - Itemizes handling charges and USPS special services.
- Advanced Reporting - Creates custom reports tailored to your needs.
About FP Mailing Solutions
fastest-growing mailing systems supplier, known for its technologically-advanced equipment, reputable dealer network, superior customer service, and excellent value. To learn more about
postalmanager and FP's comprehensive family of products and services, call (800) 341-6052 or visit http://www.fp-usa.com/ .