November 8, 2017, Toronto, ON – Crawford Technologies, provider of innovative document solutions that streamline, improve and manage customer communications, celebrated many achievements in its fiscal year ending in September of 2017. Most notably, this year represented the company’s strongest financial year in its 22-year history with a 35 percent year over year increase in revenue and an increase in new license sales of over 60 percent.
Crawford Technologies continued to lead the market with the introduction of five significant new products this fiscal year. They included:
- PRO Preference Managerintroduced in May, is a flexible solution that makes it possible for organizations of all sizes and industries to transform documents into new formats and seamlessly deliver them according to customer preferences via multiple parallel delivery channels.
- With a focus on helping organizations meet accessibility regulations, Auto Tagger for Accessibility, introduced in June, automates the process of creating documents that can be recognized by assistive technologies by converting unstructured documents to accessible PDF or HTML in real time.
- Crawford Technologies introduced Review and Release in August, a stand-alone solution that automates and simplifies the process of removing specific documents from a print stream before printing eliminating one of the biggest challenges in a transactional print environment.
- In August, PRO Lockdown, a solution that enables the encryption of a print file for transport and storage, was introduced, adding an additional layer of security to print files.
- Also in August, the newest upgrade of the company’s software suite, CrawfordTech Digital Transform Engine (DTE) 4.5, was released as part of the company’s commitment to biannually provide customers with features, customer-requested improvements and performance enhancements.
- Most recently, released in September was TurboFlow, which allows for changes to be made quickly to individual document pages during post composition. The solution automates the addition of barcodes, cleansing of addresses, indexing and the removal or addition of content like color logos.
In 2017, Crawford Technologies built a new state-of-the data center and Document Accessibility Services processing center in the Greater Toronto area. The centers are in compliance with PCI-DSS and SOC 2 Type II with HITRUST principles certifications to ensure they meet rigorous standards for protecting confidential and sensitive information.
Additionally, Crawford Technologies received recognition from many sources this fiscal year, including being named to the 29th annual PROFIT 500, the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by Canadian Business; and named to the Branham300 list of Canada’s top Information and Communication Technology (ICT) companies for the seventh year in a row.
“We are proud of our accomplishments in 2017 and extremely optimistic about our opportunities for continued growth in the year ahead,” said Ernie Crawford, president and CEO of Crawford Technologies. “We believe our new products will change the technology landscape for managing all types of customer communications. The demand for innovative document solutions continues to grow and we look forward to the future with great enthusiasm.”
About Crawford Technologies
Crawford Technologies develops solutions that help enterprises optimize and improve the secure and accessible delivery, storage and presentment of their customer communications. As an award-winning, global provider of products and services with over 1,800 customers on six continents, Crawford Technologies enables some of the world’s largest banks, insurers, healthcare providers, utilities and print services companies to reduce costs, simplify processes and streamline mission-critical communications across all channels and in all formats. For more information visit www.crawfordtech.com or Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.